Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Waiting

My parents were supposed to come down from Toronto this weekend but dad called me at work to say that my gran was dying and not expected to last the next few days. She's 96.
It feels kind of strange really, she was a big part of my growing up. Although she lived in Vancouver and us in Toronto she always came once or twice a year. we always had fun. When I was little I used to rub her back. She taugh me how to waltz. There's a lot of memories going on right now. We grew apart some over the past few years and it hurts to know that I won't have the chance to say goodbye. It's making me think about what's really important and all that stuff. She's not really concious.
Well I hope she's going to a better place.
After that I really don't know what to say. I feel kind of empty. I guess it's been a hectic time the past litle while. Time for that one on one time with God I keep talking about.
Anyhow
Goodnite
God Bless
Radlife

No comments: