Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday

Well father's day is past and i am unwisely taking the morning off work. I had some errands to run in Waterloo. I also have to get my Healing Room's homework done tonight too.
I had both of my girls yesterday. Well Fiona hung out with me for a few hours, Then back to the *^&$!!@ boyfriend's place. She does not seem at all happy there, so I'm praying that it's only a matter of time before she comes home. Jodie (my little one) stayed late and we went to a mini waterfall in a local eco park. It was fun But I couldn't swim on account of my damaged toe.
Our service was small yet inspiring. Pastor Dave seemed very down at the low attendance. It was the 3 year anniversary of our becoming Bethel Life Center, We used to be Bethel Pentacostal Church. It was also a year since we said goodbye to Mother Esther, Pastors late wife. All in all it was a time of reflection.
Our guest speaker was Rev. Wilmer Davidson, an evangelical Anglican minister who has been praying for revival in this area for almost 40 years. He has been preaching for just over 50. It was a very inspiring message about the presence and promise of the Holy Spirit in our lives. And it fit in as I have been praying for baptism in the spirit for quite some time now.
In reflection I have been looking closely at the people I know who Jesus has called home this past year. I can hear Him saying that it's time to repent, take up our crosses and move forward. A generation is passing and it's our time to reach out to the next generation.
So please join me in prayer for this revival and for the children who need to know about Jesus. Pray that their ears will be open to hear His word and that there eyes will be open to see His glory.
God Bless
Radlfe

1 comment:

Miss-buggy said...

I have found myself praying that I can give Cooper the kind of guidance and knowledge in Jesus that not even I have developed yet. I haven't had that upbringing and I am learning. It is a scarey thing. What if I do it wrong? God will guide me and I will learn along side my son.
Anyway...sorry that was off topic.
Glad you had a good day with your girls. Just keep praying for Fiona. When the timing is right....
Father's day was such a big time for a lot of people. Cooper was dedicated and it sounds like a big time of reflecting on your part.
God Bless.