Saturday, January 28, 2006

Angries

Have you ever had a day when you just have the angries.? Some days I get the grumpies but today is the angries. Nothing and everything gets under my skin. It's especially bad when I stare at mount dishes over there. Hmmmmm well I do have to tackle mount dishes. and then well who knows.
How to tackle the angries. Pray, yes that works. Never let the deceiver make you think you can't.
I'll continue later.
Okay mount dishes is tackled and I feel much better. But others around me have the grumpies.
And for some reason they are getting annoyed with me for walking arund singing "I've got that Joy Joy Joy Joy down in my heart.
Strange turnaround eh?
God Bless
Radlife

2 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

hehehe. Sing it!!
I am glad that the last couple of days have been blessed ones though. Those are the days I think we all need to try to remember in those harder ones. Many blessings.

James Goudie said...

:)