Monday, January 16, 2006

Death

If today had been my last day what would I say to God. Would I ask Him for some kind of explaination as to why things are the way they are. Would He explain all this predestination stuff. I don't know if I would make the kingdom but I think I could plead a pretty good case.
I don't like to question God too much but I would like to know why I always feel like second best. Perhaps I need medicated. or just locked up. Well that's todays depressing load of crap and I hope thatif anyone reads this then they would at least say a small prayer for me. If anyone from New Heights Church in Mission BC reads this please ask God to send me a little guidance before I go completely insane.
Will I ever trust again..probably not.
And I am done with relationships too. They are for the young and suicidal.
God Bless
Radlife.

5 comments:

Forgiven said...

hi radlife. i sent your prayer request to our bible study group at new heights.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

praying for you. pastor susan NH church.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

my email is: susanp1@shaw.ca

Miss-buggy said...

Hey Radlife.
I am going to be praying for you too. Don't give up. He hasn't given up on you. You know where to find me.
God bless

James Goudie said...

we are here with you man