Monday, January 16, 2006

Maybe

Maybe I should explain better. Sandi and I broke up a little while ago and well it's been a rough breakup. And today it got even rougher. So I felt very down and it seems that i just couldn't pray myself up. Or maybe I just wanted to go through this. I really can't etell right now but I have been kicking myself for a while now. Anyhow I hope it's not my last day here because I have some unfinished business.
So I hope any and all will pray for me anyway.
Goodnight
Radlife

1 comment:

Miss-buggy said...

(sorry made a speeling mistake)
Even when you feel like you can't lift your arms up, or pick youself up you would be surprised at how many people are there to hold your arms up. How many people are there to pick you up, whether it be in prayer or physically. Feel the hands that are lifting you. THey are there.
Praying...