Monday, February 20, 2006

Hey

Maybe I should just use the dates as titles. Well although the groundhog didn't find his shadow winter suddenly hit with a vengence. It's not all bad tough. Around here if we don't get some heavy duty winter cold then the sugar sap won't run and alot of maple syrup producers will lose a pile of money. However i'm not much of a winter person.
I hope all is going well with my friends out west.
I'm still in prayer and being a work in progress. So prayer for me and the misplaced and misinformed teenagers in this area. They are looking for some kind of answer and being led away from the truth.
God Bless
Radlife

2 comments:

James Goudie said...

you got it. i'll pray.

Miss-buggy said...

I am looking forward to spring. Scared a bit htough. That is when baby will be here!
Keeping you in my prayers.