Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What is a Blog of note

The dashboard shows blogs of note but there aren't that noteable.I think I am just filling boredom time that I used to fill with sickarettes. Har har So
sandi is looking at quitting soon and all must pray intensly for her.
we are hoping to see our grandson this weekend if Fiona can get out here.
Did i make note previously that sandi and I are grandparents now? Probably not. But little Sam is the cutest baby since his mom was born.
Anyhow lets keep praying against the sickarette thing. It is the spirit of addiction and it's a tough one. I am nearly four weeks and so I am over the worstof it. WE LOVE YOU SANDI and WE WILL PRAY YOU THROUGH THIS
God Bless
Radlife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRAYERS ARE MOST NEEDED AND THANKS TO MY HUSBAND HE'S GETTING THE WORD OUT.

OH AND AS FAR AS US BEING GRANDPARENTS,I HAVE TO ADMIT BEING A 32 ALMOST 33 YEAR YOUNG NANA,IS PRETTY KEWL, AND SAM IS A BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY BOY,ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO SAY THAT OUR BABIES WERE JUST AS CUTE.

ANYWAY THANKS BABE I ADORE YOU,KEEP LIFTING ME UP AS I WILL YOU.

GODBLESS.