Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March 1

Stil 5 minutes left in March. Ok well I had a good day at work making drain heat recovery systems. I prayed alot and God is basically saying that I have to be straightforward about things in general.
aside from that I have to pray for Pastor Dave. We have had a dwindling assembly and well we only had 8 on Sunday.
It used to be a thriving church but now it looks like it might shut down.
I know God id saying for us to seek direction in Him... but what is that direction. When I read the New Heights page about seeking a raw experience in Christ it really spoke to me. We have prayed for revival around here for so long, but Quebec is a tough nut to crack.
I'll post more about possible ministries later.
God Bless
Radlife

1 comment:

Miss-buggy said...

A tough nut to crack. Good analogy. But just think of the strength of the one that is holding that nut cracker. Keep praying. I will help to pray too.