Saturday, March 18, 2006

Days

Again for lack of a better title i am IM'ing and blogging at the same time. This could be cause for concern as I was never able to multitask on this thing before. Coulsd I be turning into an internet compulsive guy.
I hate to use the word geek but my daughter calls m that all the time.
Speaking of whom please pray for her she is ot doing so well. Things have been difficult for her the past few years and everytime she seems to be getting ahead she falls.
Like her whole mission trip. Twice she has started the process and twice she has dropped out. Even when she was doing travelling day camp teams. One of her friends talked into coming home and that was that.
I really feel the deceiver is trying to thwart the prophesies that she would be an eveangelist.
Please pray
Aside from that the usual stuff of life seems to be going on.
So don't forget i still pray for all of you and your church
God Bless
Radlife

1 comment:

Miss-buggy said...

God Bless.