Sunday, January 23, 2011

Where Did Everyone Go

I know that I didn't post for a while. But when I came back only Miss Buggy was still there. What happened to James Goudie and PastoCheck Spellingr Susanna, and the rest of the New Heights gang? They haven't posted since 2008. What happened at new Heights? The last time I saw the web page they were looking for a Holy Spirit experience. Things have changed. I know they have changed for me.
I'm not at the same church and life seems very uncertain these days. The world is becoming a very strange place and it gets harder to focus on God instead of the world.
It's -23 here tonight.
Jesus keep me safe please. I don't know where I stand with anyone anymore.
Is this what they call a mid life crisis? Or is this a test of faith?
God bless
Radlife

No comments: